What is Financial Planning
Financial Planning is a process of coordinating all of your financial affairs in order to support your most important life goals and help you live your referred lifestyle. Financial planning typically includes many of the following steps:
- Assessing your life priorities, values and goals.
- Reviewing all of your financial affairs and concerns.
- Discussing and evaluating the pros and cons of different financial choices.
- Utilizing state of the art financial planning software, we simulate “what-if” scenarios and compare those strategies to your current finances.
- Integrating and optimizing all aspects of your personal financial affairs including cash flow, risks and insurance, taxes, investments, retirement planning and others.
- Recommendations, action steps, implementation and monitoring.